Condensate Management System
The Avelair condensate management system is used for collection and purification of oil contaminated water.
Condensate from compressed air systems needs to be disposed of correctly and legally. The condensate released from the compressed air system by filtration, dryers and autodrains contain tiny particles of oil and is therefore classified as contaminated waste. Disposing of this incorrectly is not only damaging to the environment but you could also incur up to £20,000 fine and damage reputation to your company.
The Avelair Condensate Management System is used for collection and purification of oil contaminated water, which is created by almost all compressed air systems, to the legal discharge limits. The Avelair range covers compressed air systems up to 7000 m³/hr.
Main features & benefits
• A coalescing filter improves oil separation for longer compliance with legal discharge limits
• Long residence time ensures excellent gravity separation
• Extreme generous filling with activated carbon ensures long service intervals
• Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
• Assembly and manufacturing
• Surface finishing
•Machine building industry and plant engineering / construction
• Energy and power generation